Since I've been out of town, I'm feeling completely scattered and just going with it. So, here's 5 bits of randomness. FYI-If you make it a list, it makes your OCD self feel a little more structured.
1. When you're going on a getaway with your hubby, what's the most obvious thing to do? Meet up with another blogger for coffee obviously. I had a chance to meet up with the fabulous Heather from The Wild Rumpus. We "only" chatted for two hours, and probably could have gone on for two more.
2. If you're going to travel, you need comfy shoes. Duh. But I like cute shoes, and the two usually don't go together. I popped into Clarks the day before my trip and found these on clearance:
3. I continue to be completely obsessed with this app. You can read about it here. Don't bother. Just go download it and start playing.
4. I am taking both my dogs to the vet at the same time tomorrow. It seemed the efficient thing to do at the time. Please pray for me.
5. Speaking of pets, this is cracking me up. My MOM pinned it on Pinterest.